McDermott + Bull Employee Kudos
Thank you for nominating one of your fellow colleagues for a kudos! Nominations will be read at our monthly Bell Ringing Ceremony. Our kudos are modeled after our guiding principles:
- Values our people and puts them first.
- Allows and encourages independent thinking
- Listens to others and invests in communicating with both colleagues and leaders
- Builds trusting relationships among peers
- Challenges the norm.
- Leads by example; invites all perspectives and asks lots of questions
- Tries new approaches and isn’t afraid to voice their opinions
- Welcomes fresh ideas
- Embraces the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Brings a solution-oriented approach to challenges
- Stays up to date on how the business is doing in the marketplace
- Sets personal goals and schedules
- Learns on the fly, adapts, is flexible
- Takes initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Is proactive vs. reactive
- Works with colleagues as partners, rather than viewing them as ‘assets’
- Sets and meets daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Has a passion for continuous improvement.
- Takes constructive criticism well
- Asks for feedback on ways to improve
- Is constantly finding ways to develop and learn on their own (i.e., reading, taking classes, attending webinars)
- Finds ways to improve processes to be more efficient
- Seeks out mentors and is always willing to learn and grow
- Cares for the greater good.
- Thinks of how individual actions affect the company as a whole
- Finds ways to help not only their team but offers help where needed
- Positive brand ambassador for the firm
- Dynamics—data integrity—in the system