McDermott + Bull Executive Search seeks to continue its aggressive growth by recruiting accomplished senior executives and experienced search professionals who desire to achieve exceptional results – personally, professionally and financially. We value people with the right set of skills, the motivation to succeed, and the ability and desire to become a well-respected, trusted advisor to CEOs and senior executives as a professional search consultant.
LOCATION: We are expanding and are looking for MD’s to join us across the US.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
McDermott + Bull offers its Managing Directors the opportunity to develop their own client list and practice, with the help of the company’s robust resources, executive coaching, and strategic support. Our Managing Directors spend most of their time developing and improving client relationships, and they are able to utilize the McDermott + Bull research and recruiting team to assist in conducting the initial candidate identification and screening process. Contrary to many executive search firms, McDermott + Bull believes that the process of identifying candidates can be streamlined by utilizing a research and recruiting team that focuses on this part of the process, leaving the Managing Director with more time to project manage their search assignments, work with final candidates, and assist their clients in building out their executive teams. We fully believe that the best-performing companies are made up of individuals that not only bring the right skills and experience, but also the right cultural compatibility.
ENJOY PERFORMING THESE FUNCTIONS
- Business development
- Develop and maintain highly valued client relationships at senior executive levels, generating fees in the six and seven figures annually
- Maintain consultative relationships with high-level executives
- Maintain open client communications and transparency to build trust and rapport
- Work with industry associations and referral networks to identify top talent in various industries
EXPERIENCE + ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- Must have business development drive and relationship development savvy.
- Demonstrated leadership expertise and professional credibility in a specific industry or function
- Executive presence, general business acumen, and professional gravitas
- Prior experience engaging and advising executives at the VP and C-Suite level
- Efficient and organized with the ability to personally drive business development campaigns
- History of high achievement including performance reviews, meeting and exceeding professional goals, and track record of promotions and/or high earnings
- Drive for results, resourceful, self-sufficient and solutions-oriented
- Organize and manage multiple priorities, client engagements, and business development campaigns, while project managing recruiting and research partners
- Ability to see situations from different perspectives and effectively communicate with multiple leadership styles.
- Analyze challenges and potential obstacles to provide creative and consultative solutions both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications and experience working in a CRM or ATS system.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a professional environment
- Proven track record of securing client relationships (internal or external) in a consultative or professional service environment
- “Big picture” thinker with the ability to plan strategically for 1-3-5-year time spans
Interested in the role? APPLY HERE